[Phpwm] Broadband recomendations

Simon simon.ferre at onetwodo.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 21:22:58 UTC 2011

I have my phone line, broadband, electricity and gas supplied through The
Utility Warehouse, and have had absolutely no problems with them at all in
over two years.

I pay £25 for unlimited broadband and get the line rental free due to having
two other services with them, but they also do mobile phone tariffs, among
other stuff.

Well worth a look, and they promise to be cheaper for gas and electricity
than the ‘big four’ also.

Simon Ferré