[Phpwm] Broadband recomendations

Tim Cumming tim at cybacat.com
Thu Jul 28 08:52:30 UTC 2011

We use Spitfire, they are a little more expensive but we operate our BB on a small village exchange (no large 'pipe') and they can provide multiple static IP addresses. We have had very good up time and the support is good - you speak to someone in the UK who usually knows what they are talking about.