[Phpwm] Job - contract - 3 months - central london - 300/day.

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:37:29 UTC 2011

what happened to relocation costs as well  i guess it a short contract but i
remember way back in 1997 they where offering good figures to move around
the country. Not like the skills i had then was in much demand like AutoCAD
lisp and AutoCAD ARX C++. I guess my english let me down and also not having
a degree also.

I was offered a job doing M$ Visual C++ MFC (i never touched it and never
done any standalone window 95 development in that environment) It was
complex image manipulation stuff and i was well out of depths at the
interview but somehow got a offer of the job.

Mark