[Phpwm] Perm Opportunity in the Midlands

Niki Smith NikiS at bigredrecruitment.co.uk
Fri Jun 17 10:29:07 UTC 2011

Hi guys, we are currently looking for a PHP developer in the West
Midlands with at least 3 years experience, the salary is negotiable
depending on experience. If you are interested in a new opportunity or
know anyone who is looking please feel free to give them my contact info
- 01789 269 677.

Thanks
Niki

Niki Smith

Big Red Recruitment Midlands Ltd.

Tel: 01789 269 677

Fax: 01789 267 455

Mobile: 07772986792

E-Mail : nikis at bigredrecruitment.co.uk
<mailto:nikis at bigredrecruitment.co.uk>
WWW: www.bigredrecruitment.co.uk <http://www.bigredrecruitment.co.uk/>

  <http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/niki-smith/22/419/922>

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. Any representations (contractual or
otherwise), views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Big Red Recruitment, or any of
its group companies. If you are not the intended recipient be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this emails strictly
prohibited. if you have received this email in error please inform the
sender.