[Phpwm] Job: Wordpress developer - Droitwich - ~4? days - Contract

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 10:39:00 UTC 2011

If someone's looking for some wordpress work - read on.

David.

=====

As discussed I have a client in Droitwich who is looking for a Wordpress developer for approx 4 days work over the remainder of this month. The company have won a couple of clients to build some ecommerce websites using wordpress and they do not have the skills in house.
Good knowledge of Wordpress and PHP coding skills needed.
If you come across anyone then please forward them my details.

Best regards

Lee
Lee Clarke
Managing Director