[Phpwm] Job Opportunities

Nick Downton nick at conditionalcomment.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 10:34:24 UTC 2011

Where do you guys find works the best for advertising positions?
We have tried quite a lot of job boards but never really got what I
would call a good response. In fact, the job centre always seem to get
the most candidates through the door!
Also, we are thinking our ad copy may not be quite right. At the
moment it is very formal, straight from HR department. We were
thinking of going a bit less formal.

Currently looking for another two developers, fairly junior for 20 - 25.

Cheers,
Nick