[Phpwm] PHP Dev Salaries (WAS: Job Opportunities)

Tom English tom at e27.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 11:12:21 UTC 2011

When I was last employed as a PHP programmer (no longer in the IT
industry) I went in at 25k (3 years ago).

This was a PHP developer/server admin role and was based in the West
Midlands.

I knew what I was doing, but I had no paid experience behind me (which I
know a lot of people want now).

Just thought I'd give some input...

Tom.