[Phpwm] Which browser version?

Tim Williams T.M.Williams at cs.bham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 24 11:28:51 UTC 2011

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011, Mike Tipping wrote:

> What versions of IE, Firefox and Safari are on your development computers at
> the moment?

IE 6/8
Firefox 3.6 + most recent 4.x release candidate
Safari 5
Chrome 10.0.something
Opera 11.01

Most development is done on Firefox with other browsers being tested at a
later stage.

I don't currently have a Vista/W7 machine here, so I can't test
with IE9 yet (although i've asked if I can get one of them upgraded). On
an IE note in general, most of the issues i've had with IE 6 were still
present in IE 7/8 and required the same bodges, so supporting IE 6 isn't a
big deal, since 7/8 haven't fixed any of my problems.

Tim W

--
Tim Williams BSc MSc MBCS - AutoTrain
Web : http://www.autotrain.org