[Phpwm] Private Beta Invite

Eric Graybill eric at pagodabox.com
Tue May 24 22:33:47 UTC 2011

Hey,

I stumbled across your information while searching for PHP users. I
understand you are with the PHP Birmingham, UK user group. Would you like to
be part of our PHP platform's private beta? We're hoping for some good input
/ feedback as we move towards a public launch.

If you're interested, here's your invite link:
https://dashboard.pagodabox.com/register/private-invite/QZLBnvf78uy4deGg3Tsk

If you know of others that would be interested, once you login you can send
them invites as well. Let me know if you need more than 10 invites.

If you don't have an app in mind you can take this app for a test drive:
git at github.com:Pagoda/speak.git

More Info:
http://www.pagodabox.com/

Documentation: