[Phpwm] Next meeting - Tuesday 8th November - Lightning talks (BSP-A)

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 09:50:51 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Next meeting -

When: 8th November 2011, 19:30
Where: Birmingham Science Park Aston (http://www.bsp-a.com)

The session will consist of a number of lightning talks - I'll try and update the twitter account and/or irc and/or phpwm.org with a list of subjects being covered. A number of you have promised/suggested talks over the last few months, so I just need to pin you down....

Anyway :

 * I can easily talk for a bit on either Propel ORM (behaviours and so on) or Jenkins or perhaps a code review tool (if I find one/get a chance to experiment with one before then).

Thanks