[Phpwm] PHP Training event (php-summit.co.uk) 8-10th May 2012

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 12:03:33 UTC 2012

Helen Gascoigne has asked me to advertise the following training event in London on the 8-10th of May 2012.

The promo code will get you 10% off.

thanks,
David.

3 days, 18 workshops - The Ultimate PHP Event!

Exclusive Promo code for User Group Members...

8th-10th May sees the highly popular PHP Summit come to London for the very first time!

The PHP Summit offers you the fantastic opportunity to update your existing knowledge whilst also learning about new and evolving techniques in PHP. Attendees are able to define their own schedule by choosing from the 18 workshops on offer.

The internationally renowned PHP presenters, Sebastian Bergmann, Arne Blankerts and Stefan Priebsch, will use hands-on practical examples to help you find solutions to typical challenges often encountered in PHP projects.

For professional PHP users, with a good knowledge of programming, the PHP Summit should not be missed!

We are offering user group members an additional incentive, use the code below to get an additional 10% discount!

Register at www.php-summit.co.uk with promo code PUKMUA7.

Contact: heleng at sandsmedia.com / 0207 401 4830