[Phpwm] Looking for work

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 16:42:37 UTC 2012

Enthusiastic, but extremely out of touch programmer / project manager seeks part time work  (max 3 days a week) with training to update my extremely rusty skills.  Would need to be accessible by public transport from Bromsgrove initially (although I am expecting to pass my test in the next few months)
Will work initially for low wage, to save me from entirely wasting my degree and previous experience working in a shop or a pub!  If anyone thinks they might have a use for me, please let me know and I'll send you a CV.

Thanks

Kat.