[Phpwm] Contract developer rates?

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 12:02:29 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I just wanted to pick the community brain over contract developers.

Agencies please take note at this stage I'm just finding out so save
yours and my time and don't bother giving me a call!!!

Over the course of this year there are going to be several development
projects we need to undertake on our application, but we do not have
enough ongoing requirements for a full time developer.

Is anyone able to share any general information on daily rates and the
type of contract lengths people are looking for? Also it would be good
if anyone has any experiences good or bad and anything we should watch
out for?

Finally just as a straw-poll are there many contractors on the list?

Does

--
neteffekt

Dave Holmes

Technical Director

dave at neteffekt.co.uk <mailto:dave at neteffekt.co.uk>

www.neteffekt.co.uk <http://www.neteffekt.co.uk>

M | 07966 013309 T | 0870 41 777 41   F| 0870 41 777 42

neteffekt  Ltd | 1 Park Farm Barns | Chester Road | Stonebridge | CV7 7HN

Registered in England & Wales: 5053657

Disclaimer: This email contains propriety information, some of which may
be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an
addressing or transmission in error has misdirected this email, please
notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email.