[Phpwm] Hi

phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 01:13:42 UTC 2012

> > Hi
> >
> > Do many people use this mailing list?
> >

> Sometimes. It seems to being used less with time.
>

> There is also IRC - #phpwm - which has about 10-15 people in it
> most of the time.
>
> I don't think anyone uses the Facebook / LinkedIn pages / groups
> / whatever
>
> David.

It does seem to have rather fizzled out a bit recently, looking in my mail
client there's only been 19 posts this year to date and 10 of those were you
David!

I've been doing non PHP things, mainly single chip RISC coding, for a while,
but it looks like I might have a PHP project looming shortly wityh some
luck.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558