[Phpwm] cURL problems possibly related to cPanel

Simon Hamp simon at flipstorm.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 13:33:04 UTC 2012

Try using http://www.postbin.org/ to see the headers that are sent out from the servers. If there's a difference that's not accounted for in the code, then something in the server configuration must be affecting request headers on the way out.

There could still be other issues that aren't so easy to see, but this would probably be a good first step.

Simon
Flipstorm
http://flipstorm.co.uk

0845 805 5758