[Phpwm] [Job] Senior PHP Developer £38-40k in Brighton

Simon Holywell simon at holywell.com.au
Sat Nov 10 22:05:55 UTC 2012

Fancy a change of scenery? We are looking for a developer to join us in
Brighton, East Sussex.
Please review the description below and send your applications to
jobs at emosaic.co.uk

*Job details:*
We're looking for a talented developer to bring their in-depth knowledge of
PHP to deliver creative solutions for our clients and build innovative
software. You will work collaboratively within our project team and also
have the opportunity to lead aspects of our development.

Your work will involve diverse technologies such as NoSQL, Node.js and
custom APIs as well as a more rooted LAMP led approach for the development
of bespoke web applications, crowd sourcing tools and content management
systems. This will include helping us develop our new truly innovative CMS
system - pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web.

Our clients include FTSE 250 companies, the NHS, Universities and a spread
of large organisations across the UK.

eMosaic is a nationally respected agency established over 15 years ago in
the heart of Brighton. We are located in the eaves of a beautiful converted
grain store within the North Laine area close to the railway station.

*Required skills:*
• PHP 5
• MySQL
• MVC
• jQuery

*Advantageous:*
• Symfony2 Framework
• Zend framework
• Memcached
• Redis
• Node.js
• Python
• Linux terminal and scripting experience

*Salary:* 38k-40k

*Contacts:
*Job advert on WiredSussex: http://goo.gl/gRarq
Our website: http://www.emosaic.co.uk