[Phpwm] Looking to outsource a project

Dave Holmes dave at instiller.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 08:32:40 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,

A while since I've seen anything on this group but thought it might be
worth a shot.

I'm looking to outsource a project at the moment which is predominantly
JS based dom manipulation using JQuery or Mootools with a smattering of
PHP work.

Any interested parties send me your contact details along with some idea
of your past work, rates etc. We would be looking for a fixed price
quote for the delivery of the specified project.

Thanks in advance

Dave

--
Instiller Logo <http://www.instiller.co.uk>
Dave Holmes

Instiller is a trademark of Neteffekt Limited, registered in England
5053657.
This email contains propriety information, some of which may be legally
privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission in error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this email.