[Phpwm] Out of office reply

alan dunn alan at dunns.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 18:01:46 UTC 2014

Indeed not as we know it. I retired and have been cruising the west
coast of America in an RV. Nice to know you missed me though...

regards, alan dunn

On 30/05/2014 10:37, David Goodwin wrote:

> On 30/05/14 10:34, Stormy Lovell wrote:
>> He's dead, Jim
>>

> But not as we know it...

Untitled Document

Alan Dunn
Chairman
Dunns Imaging Group Ltd.

DISCLAIMER:

This document originates from within Dunns Imaging Group Limited.
This message, together with any associated files, is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or of any files associated with
this message, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us at once.

Dunns Imaging Group Ltd.
Registered Office: Chester Road Cradley Heath West Midlands B64 6AA.
Tel: 01384 564770
Registered in England 598527.