[Phpwm] Job: PHP Developers needed - based in Longbridge, Birmingham

Ed Russell ed.russell at web.coop
Tue May 20 13:31:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

We're Co-operative Web.  We are a software development co-operative based in Longbridge building all sorts of web-delivered applications and we're looking to expand the PHP team.

PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3 and some experience of at least one MVC framework are the pre-requisites.

Additionally any of these others would be great:

Yii - as it's the main framework we use
Mobile device experience - we have a lot of work with iOS web apps, using HTML5 local storage, media upload and other targeted functionality
Node.js / socket communication
FB/Social Graph coding experience
Handlebars

You will be extending existing solutions and creating brand new ones from the ground up.

No agencies!

Ed.

Ed Russell
Director

t: +44 (0) 845 4786322
m: +44 (0) 7976 055504
skype: ed.russell

Co-operative Web (http://web.coop<http://web.coop/>)

P we like trees, please don't print unless you really need to...