[Phpwm] Waking the group up a little ....

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Mon May 11 11:38:12 UTC 2015

On 11/05/15 11:30, David Goodwin wrote:
>> I'm TRYING to find a nice PHP based platform I can use to replace
>> owncloud and keep being directed to subscription offerings for which I
>> might as well use google or facebook or even samsung's offerings. I'd
>> like to get a nice clean privately hosted setup so I know where the data
>> is.
>
> As far as I'm aware there's only OwnCloud, and it currently is the main
> FLOSS based solution.
> At least it's LAMP based, so you could hack/contribute/poke it a bit
> .... and hosting shouldn't be too scary.

There are a number of problems not the least ... it currently does not
work out of the box and I've spent too much time on it so far already :(
I'm left with javascript problems stopping me actually using the web
interface and I can't find the contact section which is all I'm trying
to resolve at the moment. Seems none of the extra stuff entered on the
S4 over 2 years has actually mirrored back properly at all, so I need to
at least get a clean dump of that data ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL