[Powys] UK Suse Linux User Group

Julie Grant grantj at blueloop.net
Fri Sep 14 15:35:03 BST 2007

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are pleased to announce the creation of The UK SUSE Linux User Group
(UK SLUG) the UK forum for Users of SUSE® Linux. The User Group will be
formally launched at the next UK Groupware User Group conference on
Thursday 25th October at the Burlington Hotel, Birmingham.

The group has been formed on the basis of providing an opportunity for
users of SUSE®  Linux to network on a national basis and share other
information with other users and UK Vendors. Initially, the group will
run alongside the well established Groupware User Group events that take
place quarterly, at locations across the UK including Novell UK offices
in Bracknell, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh etc.

The UK SLUG web site is already released and can be found at
http://www.ukslug.org.uk . You will find the latest SUSE news, our
forthcoming events, links to items of interest for the SUSE user
community, polls, snippets and a wealth of information for any SUSE user
or administrator. The site is regularly updated and will grow in content
over the coming months.

We believe the UK SUSE® community can organise and host successful
events, that the SUSE® product and it’s many add-ons and complementary
products are a vital and integral part of so many of our organisations
and that we are passionate about the need for a platform to share our
successes and our frustrations and collectively bring greater clarity
for all SUSE® users.

Please take a look at our website for details regarding the launch
announcement and how you can register as a member either as a corporate
organisation, vendor or individual.

Web:	www.ukslug.org.uk .

Email:	info at ukslug.org.uk

Address:	UK SLUG, 7 Manor Buildings, North Perrott, Crewkerne,
Somerset. TA18 7ST.

Tel:	01460-271055

Julie Grant,
UK SLUG

Registered Address : 7 Manor Buildings, North Perrott, Crewkerne,
Somerset, TA18 7ST
Registered England & Wales - 3981322

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This e-mail and any files attached with it are confidential and for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient(s) you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing this
or any information contained in it and should immediately notify the
sender and delete the message from your system.

Internet communications are not secure and Blueloop Limited is not
responsible for unauthorised use by third parties nor for alteration or
corruption in transmission.  Furthermore, while Blueloop Limited have
taken reasonable precautions to minimise the risk of software viruses,
it cannot accept liability for any damage which you may suffer as a
result of such viruses, and we therefore recommend you carry out your
own virus checks on receipt of any e-mail.