[Powys] [Fwd: Open invitation: A Shropshire Hackerspace]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 21 23:06:58 UTC 2010

Mark Jones wrote:
> Ah. That's good. I was going to try to make a HackSpace
 > here in Bangor. Saves me a job, but doesn't save me the
 > travel expenses!

Hello Mark,

Please don't let the proposed Salop spaces stop
any Bangor effort! The NW Hackerspace group covers
N Wales as well as NW England, and would be delighted
to have members agitating for hackspaces in
Bangor, Llandudno, Llangollen, Mold or anywhere
between Aberystwyth and Carlisle :-)

Come and join the list at
http://groups.google.com/group/NW-hack-space
follow the twitter account at