[Preston] Tonights Meeting

Phil Robinson preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Dec 11 18:22:00 2002

Hello All,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I've been "forced" to work tonight
and so I will not be able to make it to the meeting : (

I hope everyone has a good time who does turn up, and hope to see some of
you in the new year.

Ken has offered to give a talk on his Wireless Network Access Project (WNAP)
and hopefully this will also happen soon. We still need to find a good
location for meetings, any offers for hosting Ken's talk?

If anyone has made any progress on the meeting location front then please
let me know also can someone please post a brief outline of anything
important discussed tonight.

Sorry I can't make it,

One very snowed under, very unhappy,

Phil Robinson.