[Preston] The penguins that were scared of the cold.....

Guy Heatley preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Dec 12 16:45:00 2002

Yes, Phil's ability to predict the future is somewhat uncanny...
;-)
Speaking of such things I have just seen a great film called 'Donnie Darko'.
It's the best new film I have seen for quite a while. It's about a kid who
believes that aliens have told him that the world will end in two weeks, and
what he does with his perceived time left.
I saw it at the Dukes in Lancaster, I'm not sure if its on general release.
I recommend it, though.
--
Guy