[Preston] Wireless card

Giacomo Lacava preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Nov 5 15:46:01 2002

>Depending on your distribution,=20

I use a plain old Slackware 8.0, that I love for its "standard" treatment =
of the system. This way I can rely on general howtos without fear of =
needing strange tweaks and patches; Mandrake made me sick with all those =
"conf" tools overwriting files between them. On the other hand, being =
alone with the howtos, I need to find and check good up-to-date docs =
everytime I want to add hardware.

>but if you have transport=20

unfortunately not :(

>the regular computer fairs for the best prices (Preston College=20

The last was oct 27th, the next... ?
(btw, this information should go on the website as well, in the "organiser"=
 section)

anyway, thanks very much for the infos :)
Giacomo