[Preston] RE: memory

John preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 7 22:05:03 2002

Well, I managed to boot IPCop up but only after swapping the cdrom drive
with one from another machine... The only problem I have got now is where to
lay my hands on an IPCop-compatible NIC. I tried a computer shop today but
they had no NIC's.... Anyone know of anywhere around the Preston / Kirkham /
Blackpool / Lytham areas?