[Preston] Network Newbie need help with WiFi

kenw preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 21 17:37:01 2002

Here's a couple of starters:

Good general info concerning wlan principles:

http://www.linux-wlan.com/writings/std-wlan-linux/stdwlan-whitepaper.html

Consume provide resources and some standards for UK wireless networks.
WNAP are members and we are responsible for the full Lancashire region
IP address range.

http://www.consume.net

Hope this helps,
Ken