[Preston] WNAP (Wireless Network Access Project) Website is Up

Hyperion Cantos preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Nov 26 12:45:02 2002

[Hello]
[What exactly is all that about?]
[Is it that new broadband wireless service, that people are talking about=
, the=20
one were if you are in an area that has one of those connections, and the=
=20
owner allows all acess, you can use it yourself, Like say If you were sit=
ting=20
on a park bench, and someone near by had a setup, you could use it also?]