[Preston] new preston guy

Hyperion Cantos preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Oct 23 23:07:09 2002

Hello all.
 I live in preston and have just installed linux suse8.1, this install is=
 not=20
my 1st install of linux, but I am in know way anything other than  a noob=
=20
with the os.
I signed up for the preston lug and its mailing list, and look forward to=
=20
talking with you all via email, irc or maybe even the pub in town which i=
s=20
not that far away from me :)
I have lots of questions to ask LOL, and I am glad there is a lug so clos=
e to=20
me, I have a feeling it will be a great resource for me.
 As I say, I am a newbie when it comes to linux, and at the moment I am=20
concentrating on teaching myself Tcl/tk, which I was supprised to find ou=
t,=20
actualy made some sense to me when I started studying it LOL.
  Anyway Just though I would introduce myself to you all.
Regards::for now:::
Nemes