[preston] Cannot chmod with ftp

Wayne Ward preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 3 17:00:01 2002

Im not trying to start a competition that's for kids - I simply suggested
webmin because he is obviously pretty new to linux and I am offering him a
simple tool to help him use linux - that's what its all about freedom of
choice - ive been using webmin form word go and I have never had any
problems and it has got me out the s*** a few times so its up to you make
the decision if was that bad they wouldn't include it with some of the major
distro's so id go and have a think about it before you start rambling on a
load of I am king dick geek crap