[Preston] Linux on a 486

Phil Edwards preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 20 19:28:01 2002

Well Adrian, I make that 7 of us that have expressed an interest (hopefully
I haven't missed anyone):

    Alan
    Ernie
    Ernie's brother
    Matthew (but not until later)
    Stuart
    Your good self
    Me

Do you think that is enough to take a chance?

On another front, I have downloaded Tiny Linux and may have a go this
weekend using a couple of P75's I have acquired today (time permitting). The
readme file refers to PLIP, but will it support networking via UTP cards or
is PLIP my lot?

Phil