[Preston] Linux anti virus

John C preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 24 16:43:00 2002

Hi Wayne...

I have been told by my isp, who has been told by his isp, that my server is sending out a virus.
He has disconnected the server to avoid further problems.
The reason that I am seeking anti virus software is to check it out and make sure.
I don't want to connect it up again and then be caught out.

John C