[Preston] Linux anti virus

Wayne Ward preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 24 17:20:00 2002

I noticed that there was a vunerabilty the other week with apache so i
patched mine - Have you ran the chkrootkit to see if they have hacked
the server? I'll have kapersky rpm on one of my disks if you want me to
bring it to the meeting?? Ill be there for 8.30 - Im just downloading
unreal 2003 demo for nix - 100 meg!

Wayne