[Preston] Linux on a 486

Adrian Hodgson preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 25 22:29:02 2002

Back in Microsoft so to the top of the message again.

Directions really depend on from where you are..  If coming from the M6, off
at Junction 28 and turn left for Leyland.

A few yards on the left is the Leyland Jarvis Hotel.  Get to the middle of
the road and turn right down Bowbrook Road( or Lane can never remember).
Follow the road down for 150 yards and it bends to the right 15 yards on the
Left is TES Ltd.  Wire fence, White building set back in the houses.  If you
go up a hill you have gone to far.

If from Leyland centre head for the train station and go past to the mini
round-a-bout and turn right.  Follow the road to the Church on the right
hand side.  Turn Right down Bow lane just after the church, a few bends
within 30 yards to the bottom of the hill.  Turn Right in to TES.

01772 901901 if you get lost but only between 7 pm and 9 pm as at other
times there will be an answering machine in use.

Cheers Adrian.

http://www.aphtrading.co.uk/pages/apage1.htm    Weekend Workshop
http://www.aphtrading.co.uk/pages/apage2.htm    Home made propane Foundry
http://www.aphtrading.co.uk/pages/apage3.htm    Learning CNC on a Vertical