[Preston] GRUB

preston@mailman.lug.org.uk preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 6 14:38:01 2003

Hi all,

Just to say I doubt I can make it tonight - have suddenly got four jobs over the next few days, and am working on a website (which is more fun, since it can be done from a settee!).  So much for August being a quiet month - at least jobs -> money.

Apologies for having not written up the Cygwin/XFree86 thingy fully yet.  There was a reason for not completing it, but I can't remember what it was.  If anyone's trying to recreate what we did in July and wants the details of what was done in the meantime, feel free to mail me. `whoami`@key21.co.uk will get a quicker response.

Guy: will bring your XFree86 book along next month, if that's all right, but let me know if you want it before then.

Hope you're all well.

Andrew