[Preston] PLUG Meeting on Weds: Samba, DNS and DHCP

Matthew T. Atkinson matthew at agrip.org.uk
Mon Dec 1 21:45:02 GMT 2003

'ellow,

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 21:01, Guy Heatley wrote:
> See you there at the ground floor presentation room, in the C & T building,
> opposite the students' union, at 7:30pm Wednesday.

Sounds like the meeting will be very interesting - I am currently doing
stuff at work that involves <shudder>networking with windows
boxen</shudder>, so it should be quite beneficial.

I have never been able to make it to a PLUG meeting before (have been in
Lufbra at uni there most of the time I've been subscribed) so I am
wondering... are there any restrictions on entry into that building - do
you have to be a student of UCLAN to get in?

Also, I have looked at the map on PLUG's web site and the pub looks like
it's a long way from the meeting place... I don't have a car (as I don't
drive due to a visual impairment) so if anyone has a car and spare seats
I would be grateful of a lift to the pub :-).  If it *is* in walking
distance, no probs.

Hope to see you all there,

bye just now,

--