[Preston] Hardware 4 sale.

David Farrell preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 4 16:52:01 2003

I'll finally post something serious....

In a couple of months I will have some hardware for sale. A couple of
systems and or components. If I build systems I can build them with a linux
distro on. Prob redHat or Mandrake.

Was just wondering in if anyone might be interested?

there'll prob be a 1ghz athlon, some ddr memory, one/two via eden boards and
cases, plus assorted other shit. When I get some time off i'll draw up a
list with how much I want for it. It won't be much cause I just want to get
rid of it. It'd be good for a cheap 2nd system. I currently have far too
many tho... (6) Takes up too much time.

Failing that I'll whack it on ebay. Like those sick folks did with bits from
Columbia.

Later,

David.