[Preston] Request to list admin(s)

John preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Feb 12 18:07:01 2003

Correction, my email stated "am I looking at using a WINDOWS machine" not "I
am looking at using a WINDOWS machine ..." as what I really wanted to know
was is it straightforward enough to install an ADSL modem into a linux based
machine (mine runs IPCOP) and connect to Broadband or would I (reluctantly)
have to use a windows machine instead? Sorry if any offence was cause, none
intended ;o)