[Preston] KMail probs

Mike Williams preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 16 08:37:01 2003

FTR - KMail dies without warning with low disk space, yep I had about
3MB left on my partition.  Information was one line 2/3rds of the way
down a fairly long, small font FAQ buried in the KDE website.  Sounds
like the start of HHGTTG!

[Sorry for the brief problem description - it was jus before
travelling on business and had not been able to download mail.
Practically all the google news searches turned up German postings
(downside of SuSe distrib).]

TTFN