[Preston] Meeting Venues - Request for comments.

David Joyner preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 13 11:31:02 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2BA2B.65758240

Hi All,

I personally have no objection to the present form of meetings, but would
prefer a more structured approach, particularly the opportunity to see demos
etc.  Isn't the Kirkham building only a short walk from the Greyfriars
anyway, so that with an earlier start we could have the best of both worlds.

David Joyner