[Preston] Memory for a 440lx board

Mike Williams preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 21 10:43:01 2003

Ok, I have happily replaced two 32MB SDRAM cards and memtest no
longer shows any errors.

So I have two memory cards up for grabs, one of which may (or may
not) be free of errors - free to a good home (they are 32MB PC100
168pin SDRAM cards).

At the same time, I have an old 486DX2-66 lying around getting me in
hot water with the trouble and strife.  Has 8MB of memory, 440MB IDE
HDD, CD-ROM (currently disconnected), VLB Cirrus video card, and
16550 serial card.  Keyboard and mouse included.  Also free to a good
home, ideally in the Preston area - can deliver.

Offers please.