[Preston] Meeting on Wednesday

Phil Robinson preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Mar 3 12:19:01 2003

Hi all,

Yes, as Guy has pointed out, it is almost time for another PLUG meeting,
there is an agenda on the PLUG website in the "Events" section, but this
month's meeting will be our first meeting with a theme. To start the ball
rolling we will be using SAMBA as a discussion topic so if you have any
knowledge or lack of knowledge that you would like to share with the rest of
us then please come along.

As always, everyone is welcome to join us at the meetings. We shall be
starting at 7:30 in room 112 of the Kirham building (University of Central
Lancashire) and we shall be finishing up in the Greyfriars pub! If you just
want to come along for the social pub bit then we should be there at 8:30pm
in the back left hand corner of the Greyfriar.

See you all soon,

Phil Robinson.