[Preston] Proud Penguin PLUG-Promoting Poster, The

Michael Bach mbach at uclan.ac.uk
Fri Apr 16 17:32:01 BST 2004

Hello,
For all you of you who would also like an electronic copy of the poster:
You could provide me with a CD, I will burn the poster files and bring
them along on the  meeting again.
The poster was originally designed in Corel Draw and was then converted
into tiff file. I don't have an exact figure, but it's about 150 MByte
for both files.

bye, Mike.

-------------------------------------
Michael Bach
Applied Digital Signal and Image Processing Research Centre
University of Central Lancashire
PR1 2HE Preston, UK
Office: +44 1772 893265
Mobile: (UK) +44 793 1158931
Mobile: (DE) +49 162 7430906
>>> matthew at agrip.org.uk 04/15/04 19:38 PM >>>
'ellow,

I discussed this with a couple of you at the meeting; was just wondering
if there is anywhere we can download the poster from (preferably in a
format the GIMP/other OSS app can understand)?

I think the poster was easily one of the best produced for the occasion
(from what I've seen of the others) and I would really like to be able
to keep it for when I am back in Lufbra :-).

bye just now,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson