[Preston] Free conference places for UK LUGs at LUDEX Conference

Guy Heatley guy at remember-tomorrow.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 11:04:03 BST 2004

Hello,
I managed to get a free ticket for the expo so I'm going down to facking
Landan on Weds. I was lucky enough to get travelling expenses for this cos
I use Linux at work.
If it wasn't such sort notice I would have canvased on this list to see if
anyone else could spare the time to go.
Anyhow I'll give full report at our next meeting! (I'll try to bring back
any free stuff I can get my paws on!)
Regards!
--
Guy