[Preston] [OT] (very!) Steel Toe-capped boots and white lab jacket

Dougie Nisbet plug at highmoor.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 08:33:25 BST 2004

Woohoo!

I've been accepted for a full time foundation degree in Ecology and
Conservation Management at Myerscough College. I need to get myself a pair of
steel-capped boots and a white lab coat. I haven't seen anything promising in
the Yellow Pages for around Blackpool way. Is there anywhere in Preston for
this sort of thing? There's a lot of websites that do a good selection of
boots mail-order but I think I probably need to try boots on rather than
order them blind through the post.

Dougie