[Preston] [OT] (very!) Steel Toe-capped boots and white lab jacket

Dougie Nisbet plug at highmoor.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 10:46:35 BST 2004

On Thursday 19 August 2004 09:14, Gareth Llewellyn wrote:

> I bought mine years ago and they are
> still fine as long as you polish them properly army style.

You mean I have to gob on them?! Might be an army'n'navy in Blackpool. I'll
have a look. I don't know what the obsession is with 'steel toe-cap' - I had
a look at a some boots at http://www.idml.com/shop.asp?catid=6&ProdId=56 and
although they don't have steel toe-caps, they do have a picture of a
road-runner style heavy weight being dropped on the toe - with "Toe Caps to
BS EN 345" written next to it.