[Preston] plug -- goes to uni club

Michael Bach mbach at uclan.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 16:52:23 BST 2004

Hi Stephen,
there is Guy and me enroled as students who would definitely put in our
names. There might be even one or more, so it's just six or seven people
we're still missing.

Mike

Michael Bach
Applied Digital Signal and Image Processing Research Centre
University of Central Lancashire
PR1 2HE Preston, UK
Office: +44 1772 893265
Mobile: (UK) +44 793 1158931