[Preston] Unwanted hardware

Phil Edwards phil64 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 28 10:32:50 GMT 2004

Dear all

I have some unwanted hardware that need to get rid of and thought I would
see if anyone wants it before I resort to dumping it:

1 x D-Link DE-804 4 port repeater (thin ethernet).

3 x D-Link DE-600-E pocket ethernet adapters (allow a laptop / desktop to
connect to thin ethernet via parallel port). There are no power supplies
with these adapters but take a standard 12v unit and I don't think I have
the drivers, but I will have a look (they are in any event available off the
net).

Various thin ethernet link cables.

I am fairly sure that the above do work, but have not tested them.

I do not want payment for these items, but if you have any unwanted memory,
hard drives or CD drives I will happily take these in return (once you have
confirmed that the equipment I give you works). If you don't have anything,
then you can have the gear for free, just guarantee that you will use it.

You will not be able to e-mail me about this gear as I am moving today and
am waiting for my connection to be set up at the new address.

I will however be at the next meeting and will bring the gear with me so
grab me there.

Regards
Phil