[Preston] this wednesday

damfoose damfoose at rock.com
Thu Jan 15 14:46:52 GMT 2004

Sorry I did not make it this wednesday but something came up ( making
some cash sorting out a winders machine ) as im out of work at the mo it
was a little more important lol. but I will be at the next meeting and I
would like to meet you all or who ever is their...Oh btw can we have a
session on how to compile a new kernal as I dont really have a clue on
how to do that even after reading the diffrent instructions.....thanks
and laters all

my network is fine it's the user they kicked out their patch cable.

You Rock! Your E-mail should, too. Visit Rock.com!