[Preston] Re: Message for James Ingam

Granville Cousins granville at yogawithgranville.com
Fri Jan 16 01:03:28 GMT 2004

Hello James,

Did you get my previous email. I'm pretty keen to get this thing
working properly. I've installed Fedora Core 1 on the second hard disk
of my Desktop and am finding it difficult to get internet connections
and such like working. Also the DVD which I used to install from came
with lots of packages but I can't seem to find them. I think what I
need is a bit of time to be shown the possibilities of Linux to see
whether it is capable of replaceing Microsoft Windows and working for
me. My main use is updateing my Website and email. I use an email
client called The Bat! It is very configurable and impervious against
Klez worm viruses.

Looking forward to your reply.

Maybe you could let me have your Tel. No. So that we could have a chat
about this. Your email didn't work for me.

--
Love and Light,
 Granville                          mailto:granville at yogawithgranville.com